You may be aware that Polymath (Token: POLY) has launched a new public (permissioned) blockchain known as Polymesh (Token: POLYX) for regulated assets. With regard to this, we would like to inform you that CoinSwitch will support the POLY rebranding plan to POLYX.
1. The 'Buy' and 'Sell' options for POLY had been disabled at 5 PM IST on 9th October 2022.
2. All open limit orders and SIPs have been cancelled on 9th October 2022.
The new token, Polymesh (POLYX) has been listed on CoinSwitch on 20th October 2022.
Your POLY holdings were converted in a 1:1 ratio of 1 POLY = 1 POLYX.
We are glad for your patience as we worked out the details in ensuring a smooth token swap for you. Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform. If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
1. What happens to the holdings if I don’t sell them before the delisting?
If you do not sell your POLY holdings before the delisting, then your holdings will be credited back in the form of POLYX.
2. Will POLY be relisted on CoinSwitch? Can I hold my POLY coins?
Yes, POLY has been rebranded as POLYX and was listed on CoinSwitch from 20th October 2022.
3. For how long will limit orders for POLY be available?
The limit orders for POLY had been disabled on 9th October 2022, and the locked INR has been unlocked and credited to your wallet.
4. Does CoinSwitch serve as a custodian for my POLY holdings if I don’t sell?
If you held on to your POLY holdings till 20th October 2022, then your POLY holdings would have been converted into the newly listed POLYX in a 1:1 ratio of 1 POLY = 1 POLYX.