- CoinSwitch ("Us" or “We”) offers users (“User” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its Volume Based Discounts program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by CoinSwitch.
- Users are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Users agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorized to register as a user or to participate in the Program in any other manner. Users may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
- We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which commission is earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any user from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws (including, without limitation, through any failure to include any required statutory and regulatory disclosures or otherwise required by CoinSwitch).
Terms and Conditions
- This program lets you be eligible for lower fees depending on the amount you trade on CoinSwitch PRO as per the below-mentioned table.
- The following program is applicable from 19th October 2022 onwards
- Your eligible commission % will be calculated based on a rolling 30-day period and will be updated daily between 12:30 -1:00 AM. The same will be applicable for the whole day
Fraudulent and Suspicious Behavior
- CoinSwitch may prohibit a User from participating in the Program or receiving a credit or commission, in CoinSwitch’s sole discretion, if CoinSwitch determines that such User is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices of intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other User or any representatives of CoinSwitch.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Users may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a commission .
- CoinSwitch reserves the right to disqualify any user and/or cancel any commission(s) if CoinSwitch finds a user to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CoinSwitch RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- This Program shall be governed in accordance with the laws applicable in India, and the Courts in Bengaluru, India shall hold exclusive jurisdiction to resolve the disputes that may arise under these Terms.
CoinSwitch shall not be liable for:
- Late, lost, delayed, stolen, misdirected, incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unreliable, garbled or unintelligible entries, communications or affidavits, regardless of the method of transmission;
- Telephone system, telephone or computer hardware, software or other technical or computer malfunctions, lost connections, disconnections, delays or transmission errors;
- Data corruption, theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of entry or other materials;
- Any printing, typographical, administrative or technological errors in any websites nor materials associated with the Program; or
- Claims, demands, and damages in disputes among User or between Users; or
- Any other injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession or use of commission, or from participation in the Program, that were not reasonably foreseeable to CoinSwitch at the relevant time.
Disclaimer of Warranties
User EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (A) YOUR USE OF THE PROGRAM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK; THE PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND COINS WHICH EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND TERMS (COLLECTIVELY, "PROMISES") OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY STATUTE, COMMON LAW OR CUSTOM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON INFRINGEMENT;
(B) COIN SWITCH MAKES AND GIVES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, (ii) THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PROGRAM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iii) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE PROGRAM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (iv) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED; AND
(C) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROGRAM IS ACCESSED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR MOBILE DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Crypto products and NFTs are unregulated and can be highly risky. There may be no regulatory recourse for any loss from such transactions.