We periodically review the coins listed on CoinSwitch to ensure that they meet the highest standards.
Based on our recent review, we have decided to delist Augur (REP) at 5 PM IST on 21st December 2022 to safeguard the interests of our users and the larger crypto ecosystem.
- The BUY option for REP has been disabled.
- The Sell Instant Order option for REP has been disabled.
- You can place Limit Orders to sell your REP holdings before 5:00 PM on 21st December, 2022.
- All open SIPs and Limit Orders will be canceled at 5:00 PM IST on 21st December, 2022.
- If you do not want to sell or withdraw your REP, you can keep your holdings in your portfolio. However, you will not be able to trade, and we cannot confirm whether Augur will be relisted.
- Crypto Withdrawals for your REP holdings will be enabled on 21st December 2022 for a period of 60 days.
REP Withdrawal Process:
Please find the steps below for the withdrawal process.
Step 1: Open the REP coin page on your CoinSwitch app, scroll down, and click on “Send Augur”.
Step 2: Click on “ADD ADDRESS”.
Please note that a network/gas/transfer/fee in REP will be applicable on all withdrawals.
This gas fee will be charged by the network, and CoinSwitch does not receive any part of this fee.
Note: Due to the recent launch of Augur V2 (REPv2), we can only credit REPv2. We request you to add a crypto wallet address that supports REPv2.
Step 3: Click on “I AGREE”.
Step 4: Enter your Crypto Wallet Name and Crypto Wallet Address.
Please note that the crypto wallet should be an ERC20 wallet.
Double-check the details and click on “SAVE”.
Step 5: Once done, we will verify your crypto wallet address and KYC details in 24 hours.
Step 6: After verification, go to the coin page and click on “WITHDRAW”.
Step 7: Create a ticket for Withdrawal using the below-mentioned link and details.
- Link: https://bit.ly/newcskticket
- Product > Crypto
- Query Type > Crypto Withdrawal Issue > Withdrawal Request
- As an attachment, add a file of your Video KYC with crypto wallet address confirmation
- Video KYC with crypto wallet address confirmation: The video should have the regular Video KYC content + the user should say “I confirm that XXXXX is my own crypto wallet address” in that video
Step 8: Once we validate your withdrawal request, we will initiate the transfer from our software wallet to your crypto wallet address.
Step 9: After the withdrawal is initiated, it will take 3 working days (can extend depending on the blockchain) for it to reflect in your crypto wallet address.
- A network fee in REP will be applicable on all withdrawals. This fee is charged by the blockchain network and CoinSwitch will not benefit from it.
- To withdraw your holdings, please share your Video KYC with our Support Team, and clearly state your crypto wallet address and confirm that the stated wallet address belongs to you in the video.
- ERC20 wallet: ERC20 wallets are digital crypto wallets that help you manage your Ethereum tokens. A few examples of ERC20 wallets are MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Enjin Wallet, etc.
- Gas Fee: A gas fee is a fee you pay to complete a transaction on a blockchain. It is used to compensate blockchain miners to verify your blockchain transaction.
To know more on listing and delisting coins on CoinSwitch, refer to this article.
Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform.
If you have questions regarding your withdrawal, please contact us by creating a support ticket.