We periodically review the coins listed on CoinSwitch to ensure that they meet the highest standards.
Based on our recent review, we have decided to delist Threshold and Bancor (T and BNT) at 5 PM IST on 15th February 2023 to safeguard the interests of our users and the larger crypto ecosystem.
- The BUY and SIP option for T and BNT has been disabled.
- Existing SIPs and Limit Buy Orders for T and BNT will be cancelled on 25th January 2023.
- You can place Limit Orders to sell your T and BNT holdings before 5 PM IST on 15th February 2023.
- T and BNT will also be delisted on CoinSwitch PRO at 5 PM IST on 15th February 2023.
- If you do not want to sell or withdraw your T and BNT, you can keep your holdings in your portfolio. However, you will not be able to trade, and we cannot confirm whether Threshold and Bancor will be relisted.
- Crypto Withdrawals for your T and BNT holdings will be enabled on 15th February 2023 for a period of 60 days.
T and BNT Withdrawal Process:
Please find the steps below for the withdrawal process.
Step 1: Open the T or BNT coin page on your CoinSwitch app, scroll down, and click on “Send T” or “Send BNT”.
Step 2: Click on “ADD ADDRESS”.
Please note that a network/gas/transfer/fee in T or BNT will be applicable on all withdrawals.
This gas fee will be charged by the network, and CoinSwitch does not receive any part of this fee.
Step 3: Click on “I AGREE”.
Step 4: Enter your Wallet Name and Wallet Address.
Please note that the wallet should be an ERC20 wallet.
Double-check the details and click on “SAVE”.
Step 5: Once done, we will verify your wallet address and KYC details in 24 hours.
Step 6: After verification, go to the coin page and click on “WITHDRAW”.
Step 7: Create a ticket for Withdrawal using the below-mentioned link and details.
- Link: https://bit.ly/newcskticket
- Product > Crypto
- Query Type > Crypto Withdrawal Issue > Withdrawal Request
- As an attachment, add a file of your Video KYC with wallet address confirmation
- Video KYC with wallet address confirmation: The video should have the regular Video KYC content + the user should say “I confirm that XXXXX is my own wallet address” in that video
Step 8: Once we validate your withdrawal request, we will initiate the transfer from our software wallet to your wallet address.
Step 9: After the withdrawal is initiated, it will take 3 working days (can extend depending on the blockchain) for it to reflect in your wallet address.
- A network fee in T and BNT will be applicable on all withdrawals. This fee is charged by the blockchain network and CoinSwitch will not benefit from it.
- To withdraw your holdings, please share your Video KYC with our Support Team, and clearly state your wallet address and confirm that the stated wallet address belongs to you in the video.
- ERC20 wallet: ERC20 wallets are digital crypto wallets that help you manage your Ethereum tokens. A few examples of ERC20 wallets are MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Enjin Wallet, etc.
- Gas Fee: A gas fee is a fee you pay to complete a transaction on a blockchain. It is used to compensate blockchain miners to verify your blockchain transaction.
To know more on listing and delisting coins on CoinSwitch, refer to this article.
Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform.
If you have questions regarding your withdrawal, please contact us by creating a support ticket.