How can I add my bank account details?
To add a bank account, you need to first complete your KYC verification. Once done, please follow these simple steps to add your bank details and complete your bank verification process:
- Go to the "Profile" page and select "Bank Details".
- Add the bank details (Account Number, Confirm Account Number, IFSC Code, Account Type).
- Double-check the details and click on "Submit".
Once the bank account is successfully added, you will see the success message on your screen.
A bank account that has already been registered with CoinSwitch cannot be used for setting up a new account.
1. Ensure that the name on your bank account matches with the name on your PAN card.
2. Ensure that your full name, bank account number, and IFSC code, are clearly visible.
3. If you've reset your PIN, you cannot change your bank account details for 24 hours from the time of PIN reset. This is done for security reasons to safeguard your account.
How to change my bank account details?
Follow these simple steps to change your bank account details:
- Go to the "Profile" page and click on "Bank Details".
- Click on "Edit" and clear the previous bank account details.
- Enter the new bank details (Account Number, Confirm Account Number, IFSC Code, and Account Type).
- Double-check the details and click on "SUBMIT".
On adding/changing the bank account, the withdrawals, resetting the PIN, and adding/changing the bank account again will be disabled for 24 hours for security reasons.
In case you have logged in from a new device, you cannot add/modify your bank details for 48 hours from the time of logging in from a new device. This is done for security reasons to ensure that it is indeed you who logged in to your account. In addition to the bank details modification, you can process withdrawals and forgot PIN options for 48 hours, if you've logged in from a new device.
Why do I need to add a bank account?
You'll need to add a bank account in order to deposit and withdraw INR. At the moment, you can only deposit or withdraw funds with the bank account that's linked to your CoinSwitch account.