My Bank Verification Is Pending/Has Failed
Did your bank verification fail despite providing all the necessary details?
If so, create a support ticket with the details below.
- Select the Product as "Crypto"
- Select the Query Type as "Bank Details > Bank verification failed/Pending"
- Using the "Add file" option, attach a photo/screenshot of your:
- Bank statement
- Front page of your bank's passbook, or
- A cancelled cheque
Ensure that the name on your bank account matches exactly with the name on your PAN card.
Ensure that your full name, bank account number, and IFSC code, are clearly visible on the photo.
Why I am not able to change my bank account?
In case you have logged in from a new device:
- You cannot add/change your bank details for 48 hours from the time of logging in from a new device.
- This is done for security reasons to ensure that it is indeed you who logged in to your account.
- In addition to the bank details modification, your withdrawal and forgot PIN options will be disabled for 48 hours, if you've logged in from a new device.
- You cannot add/change your bank account for 24 hours in case you have reset your login PIN.
Additionally, cross-check the details below:
- Ensure you have entered the correct IFSC code and bank account number.
- Ensure there is no mismatch between your name on your bank account, PAN card, and CoinSwitch account.
- Your bank server might be down/slow. If so, try again after some time.
You will be able to change your bank account only 5 (five) times.