Unable to get login OTP
If you are not receiving a login OTP, please follow these simple steps:
1. Update your CoinSwitch app to its latest version on Play Store/App Store.
2. In the case of Phone/SMS OTP, please check if you are receiving SMS's from other service providers.
3. In the case of Email OTP, please check whether your inbox is full and if you are receiving emails from other service providers. If you're using Wi-Fi, try to switch to mobile data, and vice-versa.
4. Please check if you've requested OTP more than 6 times in the last 12 hours. On CoinSwitch, for security reasons, you can generate a maximum of 6 OTPs in 12 hours. This will reset automatically in 12 hours, after which you can request a new OTP.
5. Please check if you're using a VPN on your device.
6. If the issue persists, please uninstall and reinstall the app.
Entered OTP is giving error as “expired OTP”
- Please note that the OTP sent to your registered mobile number or the registered Email ID is only valid for 5 minutes.
- You see the "Resend" button on the screenshot, please click on that.
- You will now receive a fresh OTP, which will be sent to your:
- Registered Mobile Number: when changing or adding a bank account and for the phone number verification while logging in (in cases where you have logged out from the app).
- Registered Email ID: when you withdraw funds, while adding or changing a bank account, when you reset the login PIN, and when verifying the Email ID during the KYC verification process.