What is PIN, and why is it required?
PIN is short for Personal Identification Number.
- It is a 4-digit number set at the time of setting up your account. It ensures that your CoinSwitch account is protected, and only you can access the app.
- The PIN should be kept secret to safeguard your funds and account. Memorize your PIN and enter the correct PIN to log in successfully.
Forgot My PIN/Unable To Change My PIN
Have you made 3 wrong PIN entry attempts, have you forgotten your PIN, or are you unable to change your PIN?
If so, please follow the simple steps below.
- Click on the "Forgot PIN" option on the locked screen of the app.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on "Verify OTP".
- Now, enter the OTP sent to your registered email ID and click on "Verify OTP".
Choose a new "4 digit PIN".
Re-enter the new 4 digit PIN to confirm.
Login with your new PIN.
- After resetting your PIN, your "withdrawals, bank account addition, and PIN reset" features will be disabled for 24 hours due to security reasons.
- If you've exceeded your limit of 3 incorrect PIN attempts, you will be locked out of your CoinSwitch account for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, you can log in to your account. This is to protect your CoinSwitch account and to prevent any wrongful login.
- If you do not want to wait for 24 hours, no worries! You can still access your account immediately by resetting your PIN using the "Forgot PIN" option mentioned above.
- You can reset your PIN only 1 time in 24 hours.
PIN Page Not Loading/Unable To Enter PIN
Ensure you have a stable internet connection. Try to switch from Wi-Fi to mobile data, and vice-versa.
If there is no problem with your internet, follow these simple steps:
1. From the PIN screen, click on the "Help" button at the right top corner.
2. Click on the "Logout" button on the pop-up message box.
This should fix the PIN page problem. However, if the issue persists, update your app to its latest version on Play Store/App Store. If your app is already updated, uninstall and reinstall the app.
Disclaimer: Do not share your PIN or OTP with anyone. CoinSwitch will never ask you for your PIN or OTP.