My SIP has not been executed
If your SIP has not been executed, cross-check whether there was sufficient balance in your wallet to execute the SIP transaction.
What Happens If My CoinSwitch Wallet Does Not Have Sufficient Balance For My Monthly SIP Instalments?
- If you do not have sufficient balance in your wallet to execute your SIP order, the order will not be processed.
- The SIP will then continue next month.
Why am I not able to see the SIP option?
SIP is currently available for all users. In case your SIP option has been disabled, follow the simple troubleshooting steps.
- Clear the data and cache of the app.
- In case you are using mobile data, turn ON and OFF the airplane mode on your phone.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Kill the app and relaunch it. Basically, remove the app from the background and reopen it.
Note: Make sure you download the latest version of the CoinSwitch app.
How can I see if my SIP Instalment was successful?
Follow the simple steps below to see if your SIP instalment was successful.
- Go to the "Portfolio" page, and tap on "Orders".
- Under the "Open" tab, you can see all your open orders.
- Under the "History" tab, you can see your successfully executed orders.
Why is my order start date different from the repeat date I selected?
This happens when you choose a start date that is different from the repeat date while placing your SIP order.
- Start Date is the date on which your SIP has been placed, and the instalment is deducted.
- Repeat Date is the date on which all your following instalments will be deducted.
- If you want your repeat date to be the same as your start date, then make sure you select dates accordingly.