How can I identify an authentic CoinSwitch platform?
- The CoinSwitch Website is www.coinswitch.co and the CoinSwitch PRO website is https://coinswitch.co/pro. Website URLs that seem similar but URLs contain a number or special character (-,/+ etc) are not authentic.
- Download the official CoinSwitch App only through the Google Play Store or App Store.
- The official CoinSwitch Twitter handle is @CoinSwitch and the official support handle is @CSKSupport. Any others with the same name are not legitimate. Do not share any personal information with social media handles that seem similar.
- Our official Instagram account is @coinswitch_co. Do not believe any other fakes pretending to be us.
- Anyone that sends you a DM on social media with an unbelievable offer should not be believed.
How should I stay safe on Telegram?
- The official CoinSwitch Telegram channel is https://t.me/coinswitch and you can find the CoinSwitch Updates Channel at https://t.me/coinswitch_updates. Do not join any other Telegram channels for additional information or updates
- CoinSwitch does not provide any customer support over Telegram or WhatsApp. Do not trust any person reaching out to you via telegram claiming to be from CoinSwitch.
- Change your settings to allow your account to be added to channels only by people in your contact list.
- Never send money or any details to anyone you’ve met only through Telegram.
How to get in touch with CoinSwitch Support?
- Visit Help & Support through the Profile section in the CoinSwitch app.
- Do not share sensitive data like OTPs, PINs or your account number. Our representatives will never ask you for this data.
- Reach out to our support team on Twitter by tweeting to @CSKSupport or by raising a ticket through the Help & Support section on the CoinSwitch app.
Note: Fund deposits should only be made to the bank account specified in the official CoinSwitch application.