Here are a few FAQs to know about the KYC Refresh (Re-KYC) process:
1) What is KYC refresh?
In accordance with the latest guidelines put forth by the Government of India, all users will need to periodically resubmit their KYC documentation. This helps maintain the utmost security and compliance standards for your account. Renewing your KYC entails updating your account information, such as your PAN, ID and providing some additional information. Through this, we aim to safeguard your account and ensure adherence to regulatory guidelines while fostering a safe and healthy crypto ecosystem in India.
2) Why do I need to resubmit my KYC?
As per the latest Government guidelines, users are required to update their customer identification documents periodically.
3) What information do I need to provide to resubmit my KYC?
You will need to provide your PAN Card and Identity Card (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID) for KYC refresh. You may also be required to provide some additional details.
4) What happens if I don't resubmit my KYC documents?
To ensure uninterrupted access to trading, and fund withdrawals from your account, we request that you resubmit your KYC within the given time period. It helps us maintain compliance and provide you with a seamless user experience.
5) How do I resubmit my KYC documents?
You can complete KYC refresh through the CoinSwitch app by simply following the below steps:
- Click on “Proceed” on the pop up
- Click on PAN Card Verification, submit your document
- Click on Identity Card Verification, submit your document
- Click a selfie and submit the same
6) What if the submitted documents/KYC are?
Please ensure that the documents meet the required guidelines. In case the documents you submit are rejected, please reach out to our support team.
7) What if I have any questions about KYC resubmission?
If you have any questions about KYC resubmission, you can contact the CoinSwitch support team through the help & support section of the app.
8) What if I do not have physical copies of the document?
You can complete the KYC through the express KYC method in such cases.
9) What if I do not have access to complete it through Digio?
If you are unable to complete the KYC process through Digio, please use the manual KYC process to complete the same.