We periodically review the coins listed on CoinSwitch to ensure that they meet the highest standards. Based on our recent review, we have decided to delist DFi.money (YFII) at 5:00 PM IST on August 31, 2023, to safeguard the interests of our users and the larger crypto ecosystem.
- The BUY option for YFII has been disabled.
- You can place Sell orders for your YFII holdings before 5:00 p.m. IST on August 31, 2023.
- All open SIPs and Limit Orders will be cancelled at 5:00 p.m. IST on August 31, 2023.
- Crypto Withdrawals for your YFII holdings will be enabled on August 31, 2023, for a period of 60 days.
- If you do not want to sell or withdraw your YFII, you can keep your holdings in your portfolio. However, you will not be able to trade, and we cannot confirm whether YFII will be re-listed.
YFII Withdrawal Process:
Please find the steps below for the withdrawal process:
Step 1: Open the YFII coin page on your CoinSwitch app, scroll down, and click on “Send YFII”.
Step 2: Click on “ADD ADDRESS”.
Please note that a network/gas/transfer fee in YFII will be applicable on all withdrawals.
This gas fee will be charged by the network, and CoinSwitch does not receive any part of this fee.
Step 3: Click on “I AGREE”.
Step 4: Enter your Crypto Wallet Name and Crypto Wallet Address.
Please note that the crypto wallet should be an ERC20 wallet.
Double-check the details and click on “SAVE”.
Step 5: Once done, we will verify your crypto wallet address and KYC details in 24 hours.
Step 6: After verification, go to the coin page and click on “WITHDRAW”.
Step 7: Create a ticket for Withdrawal using the below-mentioned link and details.
- Link: https://bit.ly/newcskticket
- Product > Crypto
- Query Type > Crypto Withdrawal Issue > Withdrawal Request
- As an attachment, add a file of your Video KYC with crypto wallet address confirmation.
- Video KYC showing the PAN card (clearly visible) and the wallet address (on paper) where you want to withdraw the delisted crypto or receive the refund
- Please read out the wallet address and state that they are in control of the wallet by saying, "I confirm that XXXXX is my own crypto wallet address."
Provide visual proof (screenshot or video recording) that the wallet is controlled by you.
Self-hosted: Metamask, etc.
- For exchange-hosted wallets, a screenshot of the wallet address as well as a screenshot of the user profile page (showing the user’s name) would be required.
Exchange hosted: WazirX, CoinDCX, Binance, etc.
Step 8: Once we validate your withdrawal request, we will initiate the transfer from our software wallet to your crypto wallet address.
Step 9: After the withdrawal is initiated, it will take 3 working days (which can extend depending on the blockchain) for it to reflect in your crypto wallet address.
- A network fee of YFII worth INR 300 will be applicable on all withdrawals. This fee is charged by the blockchain network, and CoinSwitch will not benefit from it.
- A minimum withdrawal limit of INR 100 worth of YFII is applicable in addition to the network fee.
- If you hold less than the previously mentioned amount of YFII, you will not be able to withdraw your YFII into your crypto wallet. Additionally, please note that the maximum withdrawal limit is YFII, worth INR 3L.
- To withdraw your holdings, please share your Video KYC with our Support Team, clearly state your crypto wallet address, and confirm that the stated crypto wallet address belongs to you in the video.
- ERC20 wallet: ERC20 wallets are digital crypto wallets that help you manage your Ethereum tokens. A few examples of ERC20 wallets are MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Enjin Wallet, etc.
- Gas Fee: A gas fee is a fee you pay to complete a transaction on a blockchain. It is used to compensate blockchain miners for verifying your blockchain transaction.
To know more on listing and delisting coins on CoinSwitch, refer to this article. Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform.
If you have questions regarding your withdrawal, please contact us by creating a support ticket.