How do I add a nominee to my CoinSwitch account?
To add a nominee to your CoinSwitch account, create a support ticket with the details below.
- Select the Product as "Crypto".
- Select the Query Type as "Account-Related Issue > Add Nominee".
- Name of the nominee.
- Email ID of the nominee.
- Phone number of the nominee.
- Date of birth of the nominee.
- Relationship with the nominee.
- Type in the address of the nominee and any other additional details in the Description field.
- Click on "Add file" and attach the PAN and address proof (Driving License/Voter ID/Passport) of the nominee.
- Click on "Submit".
1. The nominee must be of 18 years of age or above, of sound mind, and must be competent to contract in India. We suggest nominating a person you trust completely, as they will be dealing with your assets while holding them in trust on your behalf.
3. You must ensure that your nominee is aware of the assets held in your CoinSwitch Wallet and understands that they need to reach out to us in case of an unfortunate event like your death or incapacity. Your nominee should contact us within a period of six (6) months from the date of your death or incapacitation with the requisite documents to take custody of your assets. In the event the nominee fails to contact us within six (6) months, we shall have the right to dispose of/liquidate your assets without any further liability or obligation to you/your nominee or your legal representatives.
4. CoinSwitch has no obligation to notify or email or contact your nominee for any reason whatsoever, including concerning intimation about the fact that You have appointed him/her as Your nominee or otherwise.