Are you unable to log into your CoinSwitch app?
Watch the video or follow the simple steps below if you are unable to log into your CoinSwitch app.
- Click on "Forgot PIN" on the login screen.
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on "Verify OTP".
- Enter the OTP sent to your registered email ID and click on "Verify OTP".
- Choose a new "4 digit PIN".
- Re-enter the new 4 digit PIN to confirm.
- Login with your new PIN.
If you are still unable to log in, please follow the below-listed troubleshooting steps:
- Clear the data and cache of the app.
- In case you are using mobile data, turn ON and OFF the airplane mode on your phone.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Kill the app and relaunch it. Basically, remove the app from the background and reopen it.
Note: In case you have logged in from a new device, the forgot PIN option, INR withdrawal feature and changing of bank account will be disabled for 48 hours from the time of logging in from a new device.
If you have reset the PIN, your forgot PIN option, INR withdrawal feature and changing of bank account will be disabled for 24 hours.
This is done for security reasons to ensure that it is indeed you who logged in to your account.