PIN is short for Personal Identification Number.
- It is a 4-digit number set at the time of setting up your account. It ensures that your CoinSwitch account is protected, and only you can access the app.
- The PIN should be kept secret to safeguard your funds and account. Memorize your PIN and enter the correct PIN to log in successfully.
Do you want to know how to reset the PIN? Check this!
- You get only 3 attempts to enter the correct PIN.
- On resetting the PIN, the withdrawal feature will be disabled for 24 hours for security reasons.
- Do not share your PIN or OTP with anyone. CoinSwitch will never ask you for your PIN or OTP.