My KYC is in a pending state, how much time will it take to be approved?
- If your uploaded documents are clearly visible and valid, then your KYC process takes only a couple of minutes.
- In case your KYC process is in a pending state, we suggest you wait for 24 hours.
- If your KYC verification is in pending for more than 24 hours, then please create a ticket from your registered email ID.
Why was my KYC rejected? How do I know the exact reason for the rejection of my KYC?
If your KYC has been rejected, you will receive a KYC rejected message from CoinSwitch, along with the reason for the KYC rejection.
Your KYC may have been rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- Your name on your CoinSwitch account may not have exactly matched with the name on your uploaded PAN or ID (Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passport).
- Your date of birth specified on your CoinSwitch account may not have exactly matched with the date of birth on PAN or ID (Aadhaar/Voter ID/Passport).
- You may have uploaded soft copies or photocopies of your documents instead of the real-time photo of your original documents.
- The uploaded images may have been unclear and blurred.
- The uploaded selfie may have been unclear, blurred, or did not match the documents.
A mobile number that has already been registered on CoinSwitch cannot be used to set up a new account.
If the name on your CoinSwitch account does not match with the name on your uploaded ID, but it matches with another ID (Aadhaar, Voter ID or Passport), please upload the other ID where the name is matching.