If your KYC has been rejected, then you will receive a KYC rejected message from CoinSwitch, along with the reason for the KYC rejection.
Your KYC may have been rejected due to one of the following reasons:
- Your name on your CoinSwitch account may not have exactly matched with the name on your uploaded PAN or ID (Aadhaar/Voted ID/Passport).
- Your date of birth specified on your CoinSwitch account may not have exactly matched with the date of birth on PAN or ID (Aadhaar/Voted ID/Passport).
- You may have uploaded soft copies or photocopies of your documents instead of the real-time photo of your original documents.
- The uploaded images may have been unclear and blurred.
- The uploaded selfie may have been unclear, blurred, or did not match the documents.
1. A mobile number that has already been registered on the CoinSwitch cannot be used to set up a new account.
2. If the name on your CoinSwitch account does not match with the name on your uploaded ID, but it matches with another ID, please upload that other ID.