Your KYC may have been rejected because one of the following reasons:
1. You uploaded digital images or soft copies of your documents. Please take a picture of your original documents at the time of doing your KYC and upload it when prompted.
2. The uploaded images may have been blurry. Try to upload clear, crisp images.
3. The name on your CoinSwitch account does not match the name on the KYC documents you uploaded.
4. The selfie you uploaded may not have been clear or did not match the documents.
5. The Name and Date of Birth (DOB) you entered may not have been the same as the one mentioned in the uploaded documents.
Try to follow the above guidelines to smoothen the KYC verification process. If you receive a text informing you that your KYC has been rejected, contact us at email@example.com