How to withdraw my money?
You can watch the below video or keep reading:
You can transfer funds to the bank account linked to your CoinSwitch account.
To withdraw your funds from CoinSwitch wallet, follow the simple steps below.
- Go to Portfolio page.
- Click on your wallet (Total Balance).
- Click on "Withdraw".
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw (Minimum is INR 100 and Maximum is INR 2,00,000) and click on "Withdraw".
- The app shows the account to which the money will be sent. Please check and confirm.
- Enter your PIN to approve the withdrawal.
- You will receive the OTP to your registered email ID. Please enter the same to confirm the transaction.
- Your withdrawal is completed!
- The amount will be debited from your CoinSwitch wallet and should reflect in your bank account in a few minutes.
Is there a minimum/maximum withdrawal limit?
- You can withdraw between INR 100 to INR 2,00,000 in a day.
- This can be done in one or over multiple transactions.
Is there a withdrawal fee?
No, we do not charge a fee for INR withdrawals.
Which account will my money be sent/withdrawn to?
The withdrawn funds will be sent to the bank account that you've linked to your CoinSwitch account.