Do you have a bug bounty program?
We're thrilled to extend monetary rewards to reports that meet the following criteria:
- It must be the first instance of the bug being reported.
- The reported bug must demonstrate a security impact on the site or application.
- The reporter must not have compromised the privacy of our users.
- The reporter must not have publicly disclosed the bug before the report is closed.
Note: We believe in transparency about our security, so any valid bugs discovered are always publicly disclosed once confirmed and resolved. Also, please know that we are not legally prohibited from rewarding you.
How do I report a bug on CoinSwitch App?
You can report a bug via any of the methods listed below.
- Click on this link, then click on "Report a Bug", and fill out the form.
- Create a ticket, select "Others" as the query type, click on "Report a bug", provide the description of the bug and click on "Submit".
- Write to us at email@example.com with the description of the bug.