3rd June 2022
The Terra Foundation has decided to relaunch the old Terra chain as Terra Classic (token LUNC) and start a new blockchain called Terra 2.0 (token LUNA) from block zero. According to the proposal, users who held the old Luna token will continue to hold them and receive the Terra 2.0 token in the following ratio:
- Pre-attack 1 LUNA = 1.034735071 LUNA2
- Post-attack 1 LUNA = 0.000015307927 LUNA2
Coins held on or before 2022-05-07 20:29:37 IST fall under the Pre-Attack category and any coins held after that will fall under Post-Attack category.
You can expect the following changes on CoinSwitch by 5 pm IST on 6th June 2022.
- The old LUNA token will be renamed Terra Classic (CoinSwitch symbol LUNA). Existing Terra (LUNA) holdings will continue to reflect in your portfolio.
- The new Terra 2.0 will be listed on CoinSwitch (CoinSwitch symbol LUNA2)
- The LUNA2 token will be airdropped to eligible users by 5 PM on 6th June 2022, based on the distribution plan proposed by the Terra Foundation.
- LUNA2 will be listed for Limit Order trading on CoinSwitch.
- LUNA2 will reflect in your portfolio only if the current value of your holdings is greater than ₹0.01 (1 paisa).
Detailed Airdrop Rules:
Based on pre-attack LUNA holding:
Based on post-attack LUNA holding:
*recovery refers to LUNA2 distributed based on old LUNA holdings.
We will keep you updated with more information as we get closer to these dates. As always we request you to Do Your Own Research (DYOR) before making any investment decisions.
Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform. If you have any questions, please contact our support team at bit.ly/newcskticket.
We’re always happy to help!