- Please note that if you've exceeded your limit of 3 incorrect PIN attempts, you will be locked out of your CoinSwitch account for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, you can log in to your account. This is to protect your CoinSwitch account and to prevent any wrongful login.
- If you do not want to wait for 24 hours, no worries! You can access your account immediately. All you need to do is to reset your PIN using the 'Forgot PIN' option.
Note: On resetting the PIN, the withdrawal will be disabled for 24 hours for security reasons. You can retry withdrawals after 24 hours.
Follow these simple steps to reset your PIN:
1. Click on the "Forgot PIN" option on the locked screen of the app.
2. Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
3. Enter the OTP sent to your registered email ID.
4. Set a “New PIN”.
5. Confirm the "New PIN" by re-entering the PIN again.
6. Login by entering your NEW PIN.
Disclaimer: Do not share your PIN or OTP with anyone. CoinSwitch will never ask you for your PIN or OTP.