Why are my INR withdrawals disabled?
Your INR withdrawals might be disabled because of any one of the following reasons:
- You've logged in from a new device. If this is the case, your withdrawals will be disabled for 48 hours for security reasons. You can retry withdrawals after 48 hours.
- You've reset your PIN. If this is the case, your withdrawals will be disabled for 24 hours for security reasons. You can retry withdrawals after 24 hours.
- Your User Verification has failed (mismatch between your details and KYC) or your Bank Details verification has failed (mismatch between bank details and KYC). If this is the case, please contact us by specifying the same along with your valid documents and Video KYC.
In case the issue persists, please contact our support team for assistance.
How much time will it take for the withdrawal to reflect in my bank account?
- Most withdrawals processed on CoinSwitch reflect in our users' accounts within 72 working hours.
- However, in a few rare cases, it may take up to 7 days to reflect.
Can I withdraw my money from the CoinSwitch account to someone else's bank account?
- The linked bank account into which you want the funds to be deposited has to be your own account.
- This is a security measure to ensure that only you can access your account.
- Moreover, your name on the linked bank account should match your name on the KYC documents that you've submitted to CoinSwitch.