Will I get any TDS reports?
You can check your TDS deductions through:
- An invoice has a break-up of amounts deducted, including TDS and fees, for each order.
- You can download the invoice from the Orders History section on your CoinSwitch app.
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A):
- TDS Certificate (Form 16A) will be provided for every quarter.
- It will contain the details of the TDS deducted by CoinSwitch for the quarter.
To download your TDS certificate (Form 16A) for the July-August-September quarter, follow the steps below.
- Go to the Profile page and select "Reports".
- Tap on "Tax Report".
- Your TDS certificate will be downloaded onto your device.
- For generating a TDS certificate, your total trade volume for the quarter should be greater than INR 10,000.
- Note: In case you are not able to download the TDS certificate, uninstall and reinstall the app, and try again.
Will TDS be reflected in the income tax department's Form 26AS?
- Yes, TDS will be reflected on Form 26AS.
- You will get your Form 26AS from the income tax department.