We periodically review the coins listed on CoinSwitch to ensure they meet the highest standards.
Based on our recent review, we have decided to delist Quantstamp (QSP) on 15th August 2022, to safeguard the interests of our users and the larger crypto ecosystem.
1. The ‘BUY’ option for QSP has been disabled.
2. Selling of QSP has been disabled from 5 PM onwards on 15th August 2022.
3. The 'SELL' Limit Orders has been cancelled on 14th August 2022.
4. If you do not want to sell or withdraw your QSP, you can hold it. However, you will not be able to trade, and we cannot confirm whether the coin will be relisted.
5. Crypto Withdrawals for your QSP holdings are enabled.
Note: A minimum withdrawal limit of 750 QSP is applicable on every withdrawal transaction.
Please find below the steps for the withdrawal process.
Step 1: Open the QSP coin page on your CoinSwitch app, scroll down, and click on “Send Quantstamp”.
Step 2: Click on “ADD QSP ADDRESS”. Please note that a network/gas/transfer/ fee will be applicable. This gas fee will be charged by the network, and CoinSwitch does not receive any part of this fee.
Step 3: Click on “I AGREE”.
Step 4: Enter your QSP Wallet Name and QSP Wallet Address. Please note that the wallet should be an ERC20 wallet. Double check the details and click on “SAVE”.
Step 5: Once done, we will verify your wallet address and KYC details in 24 hours.
Step 6: After verification, go to the QSP coin page and click on “WITHDRAW”.
Step 7: Create a ticket for QSP Withdrawal using the below-mentioned link and details.
- Link: https://bit.ly/newcskticket
- Product > Crypto
- Query Type > Crypto Withdrawal Issue > QSP withdrawals
- As an attachment, add a file of your Video KYC with wallet address confirmation.
Note: Video KYC with wallet address confirmation: The video should have the regular Video KYC content + the user should say “I confirm that XXXXX is my own wallet address” in that video.
Step 8: Once we validate your withdrawal request, we will initiate the transfer from our software wallet to your wallet address.
Step 9: After the withdrawal is initiated, it will take 3 working days (can extend depending on the blockchain) for it to reflect in your wallet address.
1. A minimum withdrawal limit of 750 QSP is applicable. If you hold less than 750 QSP, you will not be able to withdraw your QSP into your wallet.
2. A network fee of approximately 350 QSP will be applicable on all withdrawals.
3. To withdraw your QSP holdings, please share your Video KYC with our Support Team, and clearly state your wallet address and confirm that the stated wallet address belongs to you in the video.
4. ERC20 wallet: ERC20 wallets are digital crypto wallets that help you manage your Ethereum tokens. A few examples of ERC20 wallets are MetaMask, Atomic Wallet, Enjin Wallet, etc.
5. Gas Fee: A gas fee is a fee you pay to complete a transaction on a blockchain. It is used to compensate blockchain miners to verify your blockchain transaction.
To know more on listing and delisting coins on CoinSwitch, refer to this article.
Thank you for your support as we build a more transparent and sustainable crypto trading platform. If you have questions regarding QSP crypto withdrawal, please contact us by creating a support ticket.